ACT - Mergemaster
MergeMaster! for ACT! is a fully integrated fax, email and SMS messaging service for the ACT CRM package. It allows users to send a message to a single, or multiple contacts from within the ACT database and have that message tracked, reported and archived both within ACT and by the Prodocom web based archiving service Viewlog.
The user friendly interface is launched from the ACT toolbar and simply guides users through the process of selecting recipients and documents and then configuring the message before confirming the details. The message is then forwarded via email (can also be FTP, SFTP, or RouteIP) to Prodocom for processing and delivery.
Full delivery (for email this includes email tracking) reports are then downloaded by each MergeMaster client and the history for each contact is updated with the message status.
MergeMaster! For ACT! also includes an opt-in and opt-out feature to help with the management of privacy and spam legislation. Other features include:
- Full Mail Merge capability for all messages types
- Fax ACT template files and or most common files types
- Embargo a message for a future data and time
- Email HTML and or Text content
- Full unsubscribe service to handle all opt outs
- SMS Header Support
- Inbound SMS reply support